Aftermarket replacement remote key shell fit for Toyota Innova/ Fortuner 2 button remote key
Aftermarket replacement remote key shell fit for Toyota Innova/ Fortuner 2 button remote key Also suitable for Corolla keys with 2 button remote
Empty key shell case, No electronic board or battery inside
INSTRUCTION FOR INSTALLING OR REPLACING KEY SHELL:
- Open the remote control body with a screw driver
- Remove the remote body from the case
- Remove the transponder chip from the other side of the case. Be careful that you do not damage the immobilizer chip.
- Install the chip and remote body onto the new remote case the same way.
- For cutting, visit your nearest locksmith. He will charge you for the key cutting cost.
For further info about the product please contact us.
No review for this product.
- Be first to give review.
on orders above