KEYDIY SPARE REMOTE SUITABLE FOR FORD ENDEAVOUR
Ford Endeavour usually comes with 1 original remote. If your remote is not working, damaged or you want one more remote then you can use this remote as a spare remote. This remote is suitable for OEM remote system installed in your car. Remote can be easily matched to your car. No special tool or device is required.
Steps to match the remote:
1. Open driver side door (either manually with key or with one working remote). Keep it in open position. All other doors should remain close.
2. Insert key in ignition.
3. Turn ON & OFF the ignition 3 times. Do not start the car, just rotate the key to ON position and then to OFF position, do this 3 times.
4. Take out the key from ignition.
5. Now press door switch 3 times. Door switch is a small push button type switch on chassis which gets pressed when you close the door. It’s on lower bottom outside of chassis where door closes.
6. Central locking will cycle once. It will lock & unlock once to confirm entry into programming mode.
7. Press Lock button on remote twice to match it to the car. Central locking will cycle once again if remote is successfully matched.
8. Repeat step 7 for all other remote to be matched.
Youtube tutorial: http://youtu.be/oCPGR-mBvf0
No review for this product.
- Be first to give review.
on orders above