The product is an aftermarket replacement product suitable for KUV100 3 remote keys.
This key casing/panel is an empty key shell. Battery or remote circuit or transponder chip is not supplied along with it.
INSTRUCTION FOR INSTALLING OR REPLACING KEY CASE:
- Open the remote control body with a screw driver.
- Remove the front remote case/panel from the case.
- Remove the transponder chip from the other side of the case. Be careful that you do not damage the immobilizer chip.
- Install the chip and remote body onto the remote case the same way.
- Get the key blade cut with the help of your nearest auto locksmith. Your new key is ready to use!